Sunday 13 January 2008

Trinkets for sale

Last weekend, I went into "earring mode" and made quite a few pairs of dangling pieces. Realised that if this keeps up, I'm going to end up having more accessories than I could possible wear! Haha.

As such, I've decided that if someone out there likes the stuff I made, enough to want to buy them, my trinkets are available for sale.

Note that at present, I have made only one item of each piece, and some pieces that I've made have already been given away as presents to friends. However, depending on whether there is available material, I could recreate these pieces if necessary, but with variations to ensure exclusitivity.

Interested parties, please drop me an email at mytrinkettrove@gmail.com and let me know which piece you are interested in! Cheers!!

No comments: