Friday 4 January 2008

Pearly pearls


Feeling more confident of my newly acquired skills, having practiced enough on making my "o" loops, I set about making my first Xmas present. This was for a dear friend who I know likes her accessories and pearly stuff was one of them. So when my shipment of supplies arrived from Australia, I immediately zoomed in on the glass pearls, mixing various colours and sizes to make this bracelet.

End result is shown above, although the lighting leaves much to be desired. I am delighted to say that the response to my gift was positive and she even put it own immediately! I felt so happy! :)

She also asked if I was going to sell the stuff I made.... could I really? Would anyone actually buy my creations?? Hmmm.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think this is very nice but i wont be able to carry it off... and i just read ur barcelona entry....hmm so much for 'i'm so envious!!!!!!!!!!' huh.... =_=''
-Velda

Trinket Addict said...

thanks! hmm, different style of jewellery suits different people. that's why I find this so fun and interesting!
well, i'm still so envious you'll be spending TWO weeks in the Swiss mountains over Xmas!!!!