Saturday 5 January 2008

Pink Opalite meets Turquoise


I was intrigued by these pink Opalite stones when I saw the online pictures which made them look translucent and dreamy. When they finally arrived and I saw them with my own eyes, they had this milky, cloudy texture that is difficult to describe. The way they caught the lights made it an interesting material to work with. I decided to pair them with these irregular shaped turquoise beads for a striking necklace which would look fab paired with a black top.

3 comments:

oceanskies79 said...

The pink Opalite stones indeed looks lovely. It makes an interesting contrast to pair them with the irregular shaped turquoise beads.

Anonymous said...

i really love these!

Trinket Addict said...

Thanks for all your comments. Glad you liked them :)

Guess my gamble in dabbling with different types of stones and beads paid off!