Monday 14 January 2008

Thanks for your support!

A big 'Thank You' to those pals who visited my little space on the web and the feedback given, and for those who took that leap of faith to ask me to make trinkets for them!!!

My first customer, K, bless her kind soul, liked her charm bracelet enough to suggest that I come up with a pair of earrings to match! Wow, you blew me away with your request babe! Thanks soooo much for your faith and supportiveness!

Another two dearies bit the bullet and allowed me to design a charm bracelet each for them... whee, this is so fun! Thanks babes, I promise I will come up with something yummilicious! :D

I'm really enjoying this burst of creativity, been having these wonderful ideas in my head the whole day, thinking of my beads and what to make! Can't wait to get working on my ideas! In fact its making me more excited than my trip to Barcelona this weekend! (sssshhh, don't tell the hubs! he's paying for my trip! hehe)

4 comments:

oceanskies79 said...

It struck me that you may have a natural inclination to design and realise your ideas into tangible items?

Just like your interest in interior design....as best as my vauge memory could remember?

Best wishes.

Trinket Addict said...

Hmm, really? I never thought myself particularly "arty". Can't draw/sketch/paint to save my life! haha

But I think I have an inclination towards mixing and matching colours... which is why I used to dream about doing interior design :D Surprised you remember! :)

oceanskies79 said...

Maybe mixing and matching colours is one of your gifts? It does show in the jewelleries that you have made.

Trinket Addict said...

Aw dearie, thanks!! I'm just lucky others think the stuff I made is nice.