Tuesday 15 January 2008

Beach Party


Was given the following request by my girlfriend whom I gave the "My First Charm Bracelet" to for her order of a charm bracelet (my second customer!):

- along the lines of the fashionista bracelet - she loved the margarita charm and the "made with love" charm
- like the colour combi but especially something red; it had to be striking

The rest was up to me to decide. She told me "I trust your taste and judgement". Thanks dear!

Hence, I came up with the above creation. A fun bikini brass charm adds a bit of zing to a bracelet adorn with striking red Czech fire-polished glass bead, olivine oval drop glass bead, black tear drop glass bead and neutralised with a clear tear drop bead. All finished off with a lovely heart and arrow toggle clasp!

So, do you like it??

Ingredients: 14k plated gold chain, imported brass charms, Czech fire-polished beads and other glass beads, and imported brass heart & arrow toggle clasp.

2 comments:

chameleOn said...

Thanks dear, I love it & already wore it to work today!

Trinket Addict said...

My pleasure babe! Glad you like it! :)