Saturday 19 January 2008

Pacific Ocean


Ok, reality is sinking in, I'm going to be away from my beads and internet connection for a week. Hmm, I guess its good though for me to have this bit of time away, to spend with the hubs. I confess, since I took up beading a few months back, I have been neglecting him a tiny bit. Ok, fine, quite a lot actually.... *oopsies*

Hun, thanks for being so nice and sweet about it and not complain (yet) when I spend much of my non-work waking hours with the beadies! You'll have my full and undivided attention in Barcelona, promise! :)

So before I head off tomorrow, I will be posting some items which I have made already but been procrastinating to post.

The above bracelet is made from various Swarovski crystals in bicone and round shapes, linked with a delicate gold colour chain. I love the light refreshing colours! Reminds me of the beautiful Pacific Ocean coastlines I used to get pampered with back home!

No comments: