Thursday 3 January 2008

I've been busy with.... beads, charms, stones, crystals...

I've been B-U-S-Y over the last month in the lead up to Xmas and New Year's. Got super ambitious this year and decided to make my own Xmas pressies after picking up my newfound beading obsession. For someone who confesses not to be super dexterious, I wasn't too sure what the results would be. But I had already gone on this massive spree and spent a mini fortune buying all these lovely swarvoski crystals, stones, glass beads and charms that there was no backing out.... so the only thing to do was to bite the bullet and charge full steam ahead!

Some of my initial pieces were "trial" pieces, basically for me to practice my craft... found ready "guinea pigs" in the form of my aunts... thanks dears!!

Well, finally, here is a sneak preview of why I've been a hermit and have been hiding at home all those week nights and weekends!

More pics to come soon!


Picture 1: Warm coloured Czech glass beads complements the gold metal dual chain bracelet


Picture 2: Xmas themed bracelet with lovely Swarovski crystals and Czech glass beads finished with a pretty floral clasp


Picture 3: Earrings to match my new shirt of Xmas! Ingredients: Pretty swarovski crystals in delicious colours! Yummy!


Picture 4: One of the Xmas pressies I made for a girlfriend. She liked the earrings! YEAH! :) Ingredients: Swarovski crystals and Czech glass beads

Picture 5: Earrings for my aunt using lovely Swarovski crystals


Warm coloured Czech glass beads complements the gold metal dual chain bracelet


Xmas themed bracelet with lovely swarovski crystals and Czech glass beads finished with a pretty floral clasp



Earrings to match my new shirt for Xmas! Ingredients: pretty swarovski crystals in delicious colours - Yummy!


One of my Xmas pressies for a friend - she liked it! YEAH! :) Ingredients: Swarovski crystals and Czech glass beads


Earrings for my aunt - lovely swarovski crystals

No comments: