Saturday 19 January 2008

The Barcelona


I had actually made this charm bracelet a while ago but had yet to post it online. Looking at the components of the bracelet now, I can't help but feel that it embodies the spirit and fire of the seaside metropolis that is Barcelona. Maybe its the effect from having (finally) read the guide book on Barcelona that inspired me to name this bracelet such.

Barcelona really seems like a melting pot where the past is married with the future and where the present is a constant buzz of activity and action. I really can't wait to go and see it for myself!

Btw, read in Jan 08 issue of HerWorld mag that one of the trends for 2008 is Charm Bracelets! Gee, this is great! I'm "IN" without even knowing it! haha

Ingredients: Czech fire-polished glass beads, glass pearl and metal charms, finished off with a floral clasp


No comments: