Sunday 13 January 2008

My first customer!


Thanks to my dear friend K who gamely placed an order for a charm bracelet with me the other day. She like the "My First Charm Bracelet" design and gave me pretty much free reign with only the requests not to have a purple colour theme as she already has quite a lot of accessories in that colour and it being along the lines of "My First Charm Bracelet" with the floral clasp.

Although she has a lot of black outfits, I wanted to create something versatile, which she could wear with almost any kind of outfits she chose, be it for work or play. So I borrowed the style from my previous creation to create something similar but different.

Babe, let me know what you think!!
Ingredients: 14K gold plated bracelet, Czech glass beads and brass charms

2 comments:

oceanskies79 said...

Congratulations on having your first customer. THis is a good start.

Trinket Addict said...

Thanks dear! You've been so supportive with your feedback and encouragement. I really appreciate it!