Saturday 5 January 2008

Teal drops


I had been looking for the right pair of earrings to go with this teal coloured evening dress that I have. Unable to find something ready made in the colour that I wanted, I decided to make my own when I laid eyes on these gorgeous Swarovski tear drop crystals in Erinite. Paired them with tiny bicone Swarovski crystals in Cantaloupe. Cantaloupe is one funny colour, its only one out of two colours in the Swarovski range that changes colour!! Yes, these little crystals do change colour under different lighting... isn't that interesting? When my order first arrived, I initially thought the seller had sent me the wrong colour as they weren't green at all, in fact, a light greyish tinge!

The end result is a look that is simple yet elegant, just the right touch to go with my evening dress!

No comments: