Tuesday 8 January 2008

A Bed of Roses


Had lunch today with a dear friend whom I have not met in a while. Had received really smashing news from her on new year's eve that her long time bf had finally proposed and they are getting married this year! Congrats again my dear! Really thrilled for you! :)

The glowing bride-to-be was looking sassy in her short 'do, after she had snipped off her precious long locks a couple of months ago "for a change". And it was such a refreshing change! It was with this new 'do in mind that I made this pair of not-so-long dangling earrings for her, in a blend of rose and lavender hued Swarovski crystals which suits her snow white complexion extremely well.

Hope you enjoy them my dear and thanks for "adopting" the Gingerbread couple :)

May your life be as beautiful as a bed of roses!

3 comments:

oceanskies79 said...

I have a feeling this pair of earrings will suit her well. :)

Out of curiosity: How long does it take for you to design and make a pair of earrings?

Trinket Addict said...

Thanks! She likes them :) so its a good start!

Hmm, it really depends. Some design ideas come to me really quickly, thus the total time taken for coming up with the design and actually piecing the components together can be as quick as an hour. But I have also spent 3-4hrs on a single piece before. Guess it depends entirely on my level of creativity at that point in time!

oceanskies79 said...

I see. The creative process is such a marvel. :)