Thursday 8 May 2008

Sunshine Bag Charm / Key Chain


This piece was made for a dear friend's birthday (which is today as its past midnight right now!). She's not into wearing jewellery or much accessories but she has been super duper supportive of this hobby of mine, faithfully reading my posts and never failing to provide me insightful comments or give me ideas. Hence, I wanted to surprise her by making something for her which she could use. This piece can be used either as a bag charm or as a key chain.

I know she likes the colour yellow as its a cheerful hue and I always remember her with a big smile on her face so I think it really suits her. Thus, I combined a few warm colours together for this result.

Happy Birthday dearie! I hope it got to you in one piece in the post! And I hope you like it :)

3 comments:

oceanskies79 said...

Thank you for the Sunshine Bag Charm/ Key Chain. It brightened my day! =)

oceanskies79 said...

I've forgetten to add that the real thing looks at least hundred times more beautiful than the photo. As such, I went to experiment if they would be other ways to take photos of accessories with crystals. It seems like they would look nice against a metallic or white surface, with sunlight shining through.

I am wondering if a beam of white light would give similar effects as sunlight.

Trinket Addict said...

You're most welcome dear! Glad you like them. Ya, I took the picture at night, hence it wasn't natural lighting. So the crystals are lacking that "fire" and sparkle in them. Guess I will have to work harder to experiment with different types and intensity of lightings!