Saturday 3 May 2008

Just a quick note...

Its been a busy past couple of weeks. Literally living the "so much to do but so little time" life. It feels like an eternity since I've last posted n beaded... although in reality, I realise its ONLY 10 days but I think that's the longest I've ever gone without posting!! It feels terrible when I've all these ideas forming inside my head for new creations but not had the time to actually sit down and bring them to life.

I've done a few items, but had not the time to take pics of them... hence the lack of posts recently. Hoping to rectify it this weekend, before I go away next weekend.

Been attracted to glam glam earrings of late, perhaps arising from my own need of one such pair for an upcoming friend's big wedding bash. I think its going to be a really grand affair so I need something eye catching to fit the theme, and basically to spice up an old gown that I'll be "recycling" for the dinner. So watch out for the fruits of the ideas bubbling in my head!


3 comments:

oceanskies79 said...

Yup, I will be watching out.

Would it help to have a mini sketch book to sketch or write down your ideas?

Trinket Addict said...

Thanks for the suggestion!

Hmm, I did think of that but unfortunately I am really lousy at sketching and smtimes its really hard to articulate my ideas... its more of an image I get in my head and this visual kinda of gets stuck there... haha

oceanskies79 said...

I suppose it is not so much about sketching accurately how it would look, but having the ideas or impression down so that one's memory gets a good jolt when there's time to work on the creation?