Sunday 4 May 2008

The Double Luxe Bracelet



Had to fix up one of the girlie fren's Luxe-ish necklace as it was not "holding together" the way I intended when she's on the move. Did a bit of tweaking, adjusted the length and it turned out perfect, holding its shape even as she walked about.

As such, I had a couple of "loose" beads lying around and being too lazy to keep them, I decided to use them to make a bracelet. With the theme being chunky, I added on more beads and hence it became a double strand.
Eye catching and luxe, perfect for the modern woman!

2 comments:

oceanskies79 said...

The second photo is good in giving readers a good idea how the bracelet would look like when it's being worn.

Trinket Addict said...

Yes, I thought the first picture made the bracelet seem to "overwhelmingly fat" and not put the size of the beads into proportion.