Friday 21 March 2008

Triple Delight .... and some re-work


One of the girlies at work, ms V, spied my Pearly Drops when I wore it the other day. She wanted something pearly too, but she was after 3 pearls dangling in a row, in increasing size, with the biggest in the dark bronze/coffee colour.

"Piece of cake!" I told her. Easily done, with a mix of cream, champagned and coffee glass pearls. I think you will carry these off just fine dear!

On a side note, this week has been "re-work" week. First up, the Enchantment Necklace ordered by ms D also had to be changed. She had spotted Crimson Princess and decided that she would like red too, as it was very striking. So I did up another necklace with other beads to incorporate the red colours as well as the Japanese tensha bead she had requested. In doing so, I also had to re-do the Enchantment Necklace, to fill the void left by the Japanese tensha bead.

Next, the girlie fren had a request to "layer" The Luxe Necklace Version 2 as she found the initial design too simple. I revisited the necklace, removed and rearranged some beads and added layers.

Posts of the end results of the re-work to follow in the next couple of days. Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great!...looks pretty enough!... ;-p V

Trinket Addict said...

Glad you think so! :)