Saturday 1 March 2008

The Luxe Necklace



So the princess liked her Charm-y necklace a lot and decided to "commission" me to make a bday pressie necklace for one of her girlie friend's upcoming bday.

Based on her request for something gold-y / bronze-y in colour, I decided to pair these slightly shimmery beads in bronze/grey steel with smaller marble-sized transparent ones. These marble-sized beads are quite interesting, they are speckled with gold dust glitter, giving them a bit of that luxe feel. I like! :) Threw in a few gold rings and making it a 3 tier necklace for that extra luxe oopmh!

Well dear, I hope the bday girl likes it! Thanks for your support babe! :)

Ingredients: 14k plated gold chains, gold coloured rings, shimmery beads and translucent gold dust speckled beads finished with a pretty floral clasp

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just an update that the birthday girl loves the necklace and wore it immediately cos it matches her white shirt! thanks babe! =)

Trinket Addict said...

music to my ears! so happy she loves it! you're very welcome! thanks muchos for your support dearie!

Anonymous said...

Hey babe! Finally got to see your website.. The necklaces are beautiful.. I like most of them...Esp the luxe necklace.. Can make one for me?

Cheers!
Lourdes

Trinket Addict said...

Hi dear, welcome to my little space! Glad you like them :) Of cos I can make one just for you! :)