Sunday 23 March 2008

Cherry Blossom




I fell in love with these lovely Japanese Tensha beads and Cherry Quartz stones. They have such a lovely mesmerising colour. I find myself staring at them often! Haha.

I've begun to incorporate semi precious stones in my pieces. I find them incredibly lovely and as no two stones are identical (cos Mother Nature isn't a factory), it gives the stones such a nice depth and texture and make them really interesting material to work with.

And the clear Czech glass beads make a really nice contrast with the Cherry Quartz! Looks great against light or dark outfits. I like!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this combi! the cherry quartz and the oriental beads...pretty!

oceanskies79 said...

Is this the result of reworking on Enchantment Necklace?

The use of the semi precious stones do add depth and interest to the necklace.

Trinket Addict said...

mei: Thanks! I think they do compliment each other well.

oceanskies79: No, this is not the result of the reworking on Enchantment Necklace. The reworked version is with red beads, will be posted soon.