Tuesday 12 February 2008

Black Beauty




I've been leaving this piece "half finished" for almost a month now. Somehow, it keeps getting side tracked. I had this idea to create a black themed necklace which could double up as a multi-strand bracelet as well. I liked the idea of flexibility; being able to choose how I wanted to wear this piece depending on my mood. So here it is, my first hybrid necklace/bracelet piece!
Looks perfect set off against a crimson top!

Ingredients: Black glass beads interspersed with Black Diamond glass beads, topped off with a gold floral clasp

2 comments:

oceanskies79 said...

Interesting idea of a hybrid!

Trinket Addict said...

Thanks! I only thought of it as I was working halfway through the necklace, cos I like how the combination of the colours turned out :)