Sunday 2 November 2008

Les Fleur Collection

Hello again! I'm back from my "hiatus" and its time for an overdued post. The trip to Japan was fantastic, and the best part is I bought lots of lovely goodies there! Unfortunately, I've not had much time to work on them, but here's a sneak of just three of the lovelies in my stash of goodies from Japan.

Its a floral collection, plenty of various hues of pretty flowers. I fell in love with all the various designs available and like a kid in a candy store, I wanted to get ALL of them! Haha. This is just a few of the designs so far, till I am able to find more time to work on the rest. The multi-coloured pendant with matching earrings is a Xmas pressie for my dear Aunt who loves baubles. I think she's feeling pretty chuffed with her pressie :) (ya, I decided to give it to her earlier, cos I figured she will probably want to wear them asap! hehe) The black fleur earrings are sure to come in handy for any Xmas party do this year end! :)



Les Fleur Multi-Hue Pendant


Les Fleur Multi-Hue Earrings



Les Fleur (Black) Earrings



No comments: