Saturday 2 August 2008

Thanks to all of you who turned up today!


Heartfelt thanks to all of you who trekked all the way to Singpost Centre in Paya Lebar today and got lost looking for the right set of lifts to bring you to the CozyCot Blog Shop event! It was pretty hard to find wasn't it? Kudos to those who found the place without needing help with directions! Nonetheless, I hope it was a fruitful trip for all, and I truly appreciate all your support! :)

Thanks so much to all of you who purchased my trinkets, I really hope you enjoy wearing them as I did making them! :)

For those of you who wanted to go but did not make it to the event as the venue was quite out of the way (yes, I've already given this as feedback to the organisers as turnout is very dependent on location location location!!), you will still be able to view my new trinkets as I will be posting these up in due course.

Time now to get some much needed rest - will post again once I've recharged!

Have a great weekend all! :)

4 comments:

oceanskies79 said...

Congratulations for your first participation in CozyCot Blog Shop event. You have some pretty nice trinkets. :)

May you have a good weekend to rest and recharge.

Trinket Addict said...

Thanks my dear for showing up even though the venue was so "ulu"! Truly appreciate your continued friendship, encouragement & support! :)

Have a wonderful weekend and a great week ahead!

Anonymous said...

Found your shop to have really nice trinkets. I will definitely shop ard ur online shop for some trinkets. :)

On a side note, found u to be really friendly and nice. Hope u rest enough. :)

Trinket Addict said...

Thanks Yanley! Hope you enjoy wearing the bracelet, I think it suits you really well! :)

Hope you enjoy your visits to My Trinket Trove :)