Thursday 5 June 2008

Le Noir Series




This series was inspired by the black cocktail dress I'm planning to wear for a friend's wedding in Jakarta this weekend. My dress has a black lace bodice with multiple layers of soft black tulle as the skirt. As such, this series is naturally black themed.

Starting with the bracelet, the black stones contrasts wonderfully with the offwhite/creamy coloured ones in an unusual chunky dual strand design. The necklace, I decided to keep it simple, with a single ornate black piece that matches the bracelet with double stranded 14k plated gold chunky chains. As for the earrings, black Czech glass beads and Golden Shadow Swarovski crystals complete the black/gold look.

I really like all of them!

P.S. I also made the bracelet and necklace in slightly different colours, posts to come later on.

2 comments:

oceanskies79 said...

A very elegant set. What makes them special is that they are created by the wearer!

Trinket Addict said...

Thanks! :)