Saturday 5 April 2008

Cherry Belle Charm Bracelet


Been down with a bug the past couple of days. My mantra for the last few days has been "silence is golden" cos I pretty much lost my voice.

Anyways, am on the road to recovery already. So time to get back on track with my trinkets! Been a bit behind.... hehe

My girlie friend ms K had asked me quite a while ago to make her another charm bracelet. She liked the heart clasp, shell and made with love charms, and of cos the colour pink! I was toying with the idea of doing a dual strand one for her, but somehow the outcome didn't quite satisfy me. I felt it ended up too chunky for her delicate frame. So there it is, a combination of oval Cherry Quartz and fun charms.

Here's a sneak peek at the second strand which i removed, comprising of lovely Cherry Quartz and pale pink Czech glass beads. I guess it would look nice on its own as well!


P.S. I just realised that my last few creations have had the colour pink! I guess its a pretty popular colour.... haha

2 comments:

δђεαυ ωθέί said...

Another nice creation!! The key's really cute :)

Trinket Addict said...

Thanks! Yes, the key is quite interestng ya?