Wednesday 20 August 2008

Madame Butterfly Charm Bracelet & Le Noir Bracelet (grey version)

Tonight was the first time I have met up a "walk-in" customer to deliver orders. And it was such a heart warming experience. :)

Lovely Suz had fallen in love with My Favourite Things Charm Bracelet and my Le Noir series. However, as My Fav Things was a customised order for a friend and no longer available, I offered to custom make her own fav things charm bracelet. She readily accepted and requested for a butterfly-themed bracelet. The result is Madame Butterfly below.

Madame Butterfly Charm Bracelet (dual strand) - special custom-made order for lovely Suz who has a soft spot for butterflies and the colour grey!


As for the Le Noir series, I customised the necklace for her to become a choker. As for the bracelet, due to my sheer laziness, I had neglected to post the grey version of Le Noir, hence Suz had ordered the cream version not aware there was actually another colour available. However, I had come to know that grey was one of her favourite colours when she had asked me to design Madame Butterfly charm bracelet for her. Hence, I brought along the grey version of Le Noir tonight, in case she would prefer it over the cream version. And she did.

Le Noir Bracelet (grey version) - neglected to post this version earlier, due to my laziness and procrastination skills!! Has now found a home with the lovely Suz :)


Thanks so much for your trust in me to design Madame Butterfly for you Suz! I hope you enjoy wearing all your pieces as much as I did making them! It was really such a pleasure meeting you! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Min,

It's my pleasure to meet ya as well! To tell you the truth, from the past, I dont really wear a lot of accessories nor accessories will be part of my shopping list.

You have changed my thoughts about wearing accessories as the items you have made are so beautiful and exclusive!

Thanks so much for the lovely pieces!

Proud owner of Madame Butterfly bracelet and Le Noir series :P

Suz

Trinket Addict said...

Hey Suz,

Thanks so much for your kind words! Enjoy your pieces and thanks for sharing my beading journey with me! :)

oceanskies79 said...

The meet-up sounds like a heart-warming experienc indeed. :)

Looks like you have got Suz to start wearing more accessories.

The Le Noir Bracelet caught my attention when I saw it at the Cozy Cot fair. The grey version looks classy.

Anonymous said...

v happy for u!! and i had the pleasure to see the bracelet in person! it's really v pretty ;)hopefully there will be more walk-in customers to come!

Trinket Addict said...

oceanskies79: Yup it certainly was! Yes, the grey version is really classy looking isn't it? Think it suits its new owner well! :)

mei: Thanks dear! Glad to have you visit! :) Btw, the tri colour bracelet is still available to tempt you... hehe