Thursday 7 August 2008

Earrings - First post of two!

Started combing through the earrings I have made and I realised I have been way behind in posting them up. Guess that's the problem when I procrastinate doing something! Anyways, here they are - me playing catch up finally! First post of two!


Sea Shell Sunset
Ingredients: 14k gold plated hoops, hooks and oyster charm, Yellow Aventurine semi-precious stone, Swarovski crystals and various other glass beads/glass pearls


Green With Envy Earrings
Ingredients: Green Aventurine semi-precious teardrop stones with 14k gold plated filigree and hooks


Fushia Attraction
Ingredients: Swarovski crystals in Baroque and Buttefly shapes, 14k gold plated filigree and hooks


Green Dazzlers
Ingredients: Green Aventurine semi-precious teardrop stone, Swarovski crystal connector and 14k gold plated metal hoop and hooks



Topaz Dazzlers
Ingredients: Swarovski crystal teardrop and connector, 14k gold plated hoop and hooks



Dancing Butterflies
Ingredients: Swarovski crystals in Butterfly shape, 14k gold plated filigree and hooks



I'm A Star!
Ingredients: Swarovski crystals in Starfish and Bicone shapes, 14k gold plated filigree and hooks


Sweet Temptation
Ingredients: Swarovski cyrstals in Baroque and Bicone shapes, 14k gold plated filigree and hooks


2 comments:

oceanskies79 said...

I am very tempted to get "I'm a Star" for a friend, but I have yet to even give her the pair of earrings that I have gotten her the last time.

Trinket Addict said...

Oh, that's such a cute pair isn't it? Just let me know whenever you decide! :) Btw, I hope she likes the first pair!