Monday 7 April 2008

Rose Buds Earrings - Order


Ms K was admiring my Rose Buds Earrings the other day when we were lunching and really liked them. Hence, when I managed to chance upon these really lovely, well shaped and good quality Rose Quartz teardrops at the bead shop, I asked her if she was keen and wanted me to recreate the chandelier earrings for her and she was. These semi precious teardrops were of a slightly darker pink (you can hardly tell since they still look pale frosty pink) and had beautiful faceted surfaces and shapes.

Enjoy them babe! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, just wondering if I could place an order for this lovely earrings to be remade. Thanks! Lynn

Trinket Addict said...

Hi Lynn, thanks for your interest in my pieces. Sure! I can make a pair of Rose Buds earrings for you as well as Pink Grapes earrings. Please drop me an email at mytrinkettrove@gmail.com to confirm which are the earrings you would like me to make for you. Kindly note I'm actually off on 2 weeks of holidays from tomorrow morning (Sat 27th sep) so I will only be able to attend to your orders when I return in mid October. Is that ok? I will reply your email when I am back or earlier, if I manage to get internet access when I'm away. Thanks! Cheers, Min