Wednesday 9 April 2008

New Beginning Charm Bracelet



One of my dear gal pals at work is heading off to greener pastures. She had ordered this customised charm bracelet from me a couple of weeks ago and I just managed to finish it this weekend. Due to the timing of her move, she's christened this bracelet as the New Beginning Charm Bracelet. All the charms used were selected by her (although she had no idea exactly what they looked liked cos I merely just gave her the list of charms I had!) and they all represent a part of her likes and preferences, in particular the dog charm (this one I had to specially look for as I did not have one). The pearls were my own doing, since I know she likes chunky bracelets so decided on a dual one for her:)

All the best my dear, will miss you but we will definitely do lunch often! Enjoy the bracelet! Included a close up of the doggie charm especially for you... hehe

Ingredients: Cute doggie charm, butterfly charm, crown charm, rocking horse charm, dancing ballerina charm and eiffle tower charm accompanied by beautiful glass beads on 14k plated gold chains finished off with an adorable heart & arrow toggle clasp

4 comments:

Little Pods Clothing said...

very pretty work you do!!

chameleOn said...

Yoz, I love this charm, my dear! Thanks for your effort in looking for the dog charm. I will definitely wear this lucky charm to the new workplace & hope it'll bring me luck at work! ;)

oceanskies79 said...

I am sure she will be very touched.

Trinket Addict said...

little pods clothing: Thanks a lot for your comment!

chameleon: Glad you like it babe! My pleasure in looking for the charm. All the best in the new job!

oceanskies79: Yes, I think she likes it.