Sunday 3 February 2008

Simply Charming Earrings


These are the matching earrings for the Simply Charming Bracelet. miss W really liked her bracelet below, so I'm hoping she likes these earrings too! She was after something similar in length to the Everyday Earrings I had made for miss K.

Again, a dash of light pink/peach to match the colour of the bracelet but neutral enough to be mixed and matched with.

Ingredients: 14k plated gold oval hoop earrings, Swarovski crystals, glass pearls and glass beads

3 comments:

oceanskies79 said...

The earrings and bracelet look pretty matching. =)

Hey, maybe instead of using the word "ingredients", would "materials used" be more suitable?

Trinket Addict said...

Thanks! Their new owner thinks so too :)

Yes, "materials used" would be a more appropriate term, definitely. But I guess I use "ingredients" in a tongue-in-cheek manner, 'cos I feel as though I'm a chef whipping up something yummy (albeit inedible)! :D

oceanskies79 said...

I see. Hi Chef!