Saturday 2 February 2008

Simply Charming Bracelet


One of miss K's friend had seen my trinkets and was wondering if I could do up a simple bracelet and earrings for her. Miss W's mandate to me was something simple and neutral. She had a brown dress for CNY which she was hoping it could match. One of the pink fire polished glass beads in the Barcelona bracelet and the floral clasp had also caught her eye.

Based on her requests, I came up with this charm bracelet, in fairly neutral colours with a slight dash of pink. Basically, this piece can be worn with practically anything - simple casual jeans & a tee, a dress or even with work shirts. It is simplicity feminine chic. I quite fancy it myself! :)

miss W, I hope you like it! Still working on your earrings!

Ingredients: 14k gold plated chain, Maple leave and Seashell brass charms, glass pearl beads, Czech fire polished glass beads, pressed glass beads, floral clasp

No comments: