Saturday 8 November 2008

Sneaks of My Japan Goodies

As a request from one of my customers, here are a few sneak pics of some of the goodies I bought on my recent trip to Japan. I've been too busy lately to be able to find the time to indulge in the creative process of piecing together new designs from my new stash of materials. But she was eager to see what's available, so here they are...

These floral pieces come in a variety of hues, each is about the size of a 5-cent coin


Same floral pieces as the above ones


Striking black floral designs, larger than the ones above


Heart shaped petals on pretty floral pendants

Gorgeous tear shaped Swarovski crystals (Note: all are of the same size, they appear otherwise due to the angle that I took the pic as the crystals are lying towards one side)

Gorgeous tear shaped Swarovski crystals (Note: all are of the same size, they appear otherwise due to the angle that I took the pic as the crystals are lying towards one side)

Gorgeous square shaped Swarovski crystals in various hues of different sizes. Top Row - Large size Second & Third Row - Small size
(Note: they appear otherwise due to the angle that I took the pic as the crystals are lying towards one side)


Gorgeous Oval shaped and Emerald shaped Swarovski crystals in pink and light amethyst

Note: Each of the above pieces come in very limited quantity (quite a few are one-off pieces). I have got metal clasps/settings for all the Swarovski crytals to enable them to be made into dangling earrings. They can also be made into rings, but this is subject to availability of the metal clasps for rings. Please contact me if you have any queries or special requests.