Thursday 24 July 2008

My Trinket Trove goes to town!

Hello! Please jot down Saturday, 2nd August 2008 in your calendars/PDAs and come visit My Trinket Trove at CozyCot's first ever Blog Shop Weekend!

This will be My Trinket Trove's first outing at a flea market/bazaar so come down and say hi to me and take a look at all my pieces as well as to check out all the other goodies on sale there!


What: CozyCot's Blog Shop Weekend
When: Saturday, 2 August 2008
Time: 12pm to 6pm
Where: Level 3 Parkview Square (opposite Raffles Hospital)
600 North Bridge Road
Transport: MRT to Bugis Station, then take Exit B


This exclusive event is being organised by CozyCot for its Cotters to mingle and enjoy a unique shopping experience together! Plenty of apparel and accessories will be available for your shopping pleasure.


Entrance is free for all Cotters, so sign up now by clicking on the badge below!

2 comments:

oceanskies79 said...

Ah....I shall do my best to come down after doing a museum exhibition review at NUS that day....keep my fingers crossed that I would be in time for the event.

Trinket Addict said...

Thanks dear! Hope to see you there! Btw, do rem to register on CozyCot (its free!) so you can get free admission to the bazaar :)